Thrift Core invited fellow bloggers to list their Top Three Goals for 2011.
1) List three goals, smaller numbers are easier to achieve.
2) With each goal, write what you will do to achieve it.
1. Organization- I'm going to try try try to put things away before I leave work and before I go to bed. I'd say right after I use the item, but I figure this as at least a starting point.
2. Be more Crafty- I'm going to try to devote 15-30 minutes a day making something.
3. Blog- I'm going to try to post something at least 4 times a week.
I've got a few more goals for myself but this is a good start. What are your goals for the upcoming year? Leave a comment and we can inspire each other!