Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Year's Resolutions



 Thrift Core invited fellow bloggers to list their Top Three Goals for 2011.
The rules:
1) List three goals, smaller numbers are easier to achieve.
2) With each goal, write what you will do to achieve it.
 
1.  Organization- I'm going to try try try to put things away before I leave work and before I go to bed. I'd say right after I use the item, but I figure this as at least a starting point.


2. Be more Crafty- I'm going to try to devote 15-30 minutes a day making something. 


3. Blog- I'm going to try to post something at least 4 times a week.

I've got a few more goals for myself but this is a good start. What are your goals for the upcoming year? Leave a comment and we can inspire each other!

2 comments:

  1. this year, one of my goals is to do another veggie garden and not hate it so much this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny! I felt terrible that I totally abandoned my garden this summer. I don't know if I'm ready to try it again yet.

    ReplyDelete